METRO MANILA / FOOD / Mains / Chinese
Founder: Joshua Espina
1. What got you started with this brand? What was your inspiration? What is the idea/concept behind it?
My family and I wanted to introduce the idea of having restaurant-grade quality siomai at the comfort of your own home! Dimsum Daddy is like that Tito who always brings home the best pasalubong during family reunions. Never fails to satisfy.
2. What is your best-selling product?
We’ll be expanding Dimsum Daddy’s food selection in the future, but for now we just sell the best pork and shrimp siomai in town.
3. What do you want people to experience with your brand/product(s)?
We want people to know that you don’t have to go out to enjoy quality food because Dimsum Daddy, along with other great frozen food sellers, can be delivered straight to your homes.
4. What tips and advice can you give to entrepreneurs who are just starting out or are planning to start their own brand?
Don’t wait for the perfect time to do it. Just do it and learn as you go. Having a great team and supportive friends and family also go a long way. Never stop learning.
5. What’s next for your brand?
Hopefully when things get back to normal, Dimsum Daddy can have a siomai stall in major high schools and universities and become part of special celebrations at home.
Follow Dimsum Daddy on IG!