CEBU / LIFESTYLE / Home and Decor / Decor, Dinnerware
Founder: Dianne Espera
1. What got you started with this brand? What was your inspiration? What is the idea/concept behind it?
I hoarded so many quirky pieces for personal use, and my husband suggested that I should just start selling them. My personal style is really quirky and fun. The idea is to sell unique pieces in very limited quantities.
2. What is your personal favorite product from your brand?
My personal favorite from my current product list is the ARTISA Table Decors–it’s such a conversation starter!
3. What do you want people to experience with your brand/product(s)?
I simply want our clients to have fun styling their homes with our unique pieces.
4. What tips and advice can you give to entrepreneurs who are just starting out or are planning to start their own brand?
My advice is to make sure you are passionate about the product or service you are selling–everything else will follow!
5. What’s next for your brand?
We’re looking at adding handmade pieces from our very own workshop!
6. What other additional information and details would you like to share?
At Finders Keepers, there’s always something fun and new to add to your homes!
Follow Finders Keepers Cebu on IG!